Dedicated  Member

Male
    Number of posts : 679
    Where I live : Perth Australia
    I have visited China : 4 times
    Registration date : 2009-12-13

Re: Marriage customs

Post by wanneroo on 29/12/10, 02:04 am

Hi Guys thank you so much for your best wishes, cheers Robert, England won the Ashes that is very good Iam still an Englishman and still back the poms in cricket, sort of something ground into me, I have been in Australia longer then in the UK but I still consider myself an Englishman and I always will
    Thanks to Dave and Mel Dave x Chris, and my old mate Nigel and his lovely wife Lily I will post some pics on the site when I have them Sunday will soon be here, and we have some running around to do today
    The interpreter is a Hong Kong lady 25 years old very good looking lass fluent in English and Chinese the ceremony has to be duplicated into two languages per legal requirements
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    wanneroo
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated  Member

Male

Post by wanneroo on 29/12/10, 02:09 am

Thank you Rich yes do keep in touch it would be good to catch up whilst you are in Naninng Very Happy Geoff
    Chris Seaborn
    Senior  Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1507
    Where I live : Wonthaggi, Victoria, Australia.
    Registration date : 2007-08-02

Post by Chris Seaborn on 29/12/10, 08:28 am

Hi Geoff, Our congratulations too mate. lets hope Perth's drought doesn't break for a few more days. Your friend's garden sounds an idyllic place for your wedding. Well done.

Chris, Ying and Ting.

re; Traditional Chinese women Dave, a lot of our wives were born before or during that hectic time in China, but the term mustn't be taken too literal, basically we're talking family values, morals etc, I'm lucky though, I have one of the old type.(LOL) Yes, in the younger city bred Chinese this appears to be on the wane, although, in saying that, young Ting seems to be part of that older breed. So perhaps the younger lot aren't as bad as I thought.
    C.
    luckysteve
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated  Member

Male
    Number of posts : 563
    Where I live : Ashton - Under - Lyne
    I have visited China : 7 times
    Registration date : 2010-08-16

Post by luckysteve on 29/12/10, 11:37 am

Hi Geoff and Mary, we are very pleased to meet you Smile .
    We would both like to wish you;s all the Luck in the World and congratulate on your up coming Wedding and have a Fantastic Life together .
    All the very best for the New Year 2011 it is starting a Good way for you both.

Steve and Li Li Very Happy Smile
    (newly weds as well) Laughing
    wanneroo
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated  Member

Male

Post by wanneroo on 29/12/10, 12:12 pm

Thank you Steve and Li Li, you are in Stockport. I grew up in Bolton Lancs. I have lived in Ross On Wye Herefordshire and Monmouth which is now Gwent
    Been here in Perth 36 years I met Mary on line October 2009 I have been to Nanning twice.
    I thank you both for you good wishes its very good to hear from you both, I have met a lot of friends on this forum, so welcome it would be good to add you has one of my friends Steve and Li Li Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    wanneroo
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated  Member

Male

Post by wanneroo on 29/12/10, 03:33 pm

Thanks Chris, Ying and Ting, Sunday will soon be here, been running around most of the day, The heat will be the biggest problem, now 40c forecast, we will be under cover a revised plan, Looking forward to Nanning and to securing our Spouces visa thanks for the help on this over the past months, Mary sends her best wishes to you all, Geoff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23/10/18, 10:39 pm