Dedicated  Member

Male
    Number of posts : 563
    Where I live : Ashton - Under - Lyne
    I have visited China : 7 times
    Registration date : 2010-08-16

Married in China Liuzhou

Post by luckysteve on 30/10/10, 03:02 am

Greetings from Liuzhou China hi everbody I just to say a very Big Thank you to you all for the great web site with all the information that has helped me marry the Lao Po of my dreams . I know without all of the help from all the members reading all different information which it contains i would not have been able to do it correctly . I have been having an Amazing time with everthing meeting lots of family and friends all the time non stop to be honest really really Happy Very Happy Smile . I am sorry i have not been on sooner but i am trying to spend every second with Li Li as it is getting shorter all the time . I will tell you more when i arrive back home in England . Next week we are off to apply for the Visa in Guangzhou ( fingers crossed ) then it is a flight back next Sunday to England Sad . I do not want it to end but i am thinking postive and looking forward to Li Li coming over to England till i can retire then i would like to live here Very Happy . Thank you all again take care of yourselfs Best wishes Steve and Li Li Smile Very Happy .
    nigelld7
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

Male
    Number of posts : 304
    Where I live : Nanning
    I have visited China : I live in China
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

Re: Married in China Liuzhou

Post by nigelld7 on 30/10/10, 06:21 am

Congratulations Steve and Li Li. cheers

You can now advise all the new members just how easy it is to get married here in China! Good luck with the Visa application and keep us posted about your experiences!

Cheers

Nigel and Lily.

handyal
    Senior  Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3392
    Where I live : Roi-Et Thailand
    I have visited China : 6 times
    Registration date : 2008-01-06

Post by handyal on 30/10/10, 11:09 am

Congratulations Steve and LiLi.

LiLi could arrive in February, just in time to experience our winter. Make sure she gets some boots and warm clothing before she comes. Did you explain to her that under UK marriage law she must wash the car every week regardless of the weather ! Laughing
    luckysteve
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated  Member

Male

Thank you

Post by luckysteve on 30/10/10, 03:28 pm

[quote="nigelld7"]Congratulations Steve and Li Li. cheers

You can now advise all the new members just how easy it is to get married here in China! Good luck with the Visa application and keep us posted about your experiences!

Cheers

Nigel and Lily.

Hi Nigel and Lily , I am very pleased to meet you , Thank you very much for your warm Congratulations . You are right of course it is very easy to get married in China as long as you follow all of the good expert advice off your web site . It is also a lot less stressful as well to be honest and the cost there is no comparison at all . All the things that we have managed to do for such little money compared to England is Amazing but i will tell you all about that when i have more time unfortunatley back in England Very Happy Smile . All the Best Steve and Li Li ( one very happy couple ) Very Happy Smile Very Happy

Post by Guest on 02/11/10, 07:54 pm

Congratulations Steve and Li Li

luckysteve
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated  Member

Male

Post by luckysteve on 10/11/10, 09:06 pm

[quote="Robert"]Congratulations Steve and Li Li

Hi Robert Thank you very much, it is all down to your wonderful web site that I was able to do things correctly. I know for sure with out the help and advice I would not have done things right. So thank you again (Amazing web site).
    Steve and Li Li. Very Happy Smile
    luckysteve
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated  Member

Male

Post by luckysteve on 10/11/10, 09:31 pm

handyal wrote:Congratulations Steve and LiLi.

LiLi could arrive in February, just in time to experience our winter. Make sure she gets some boots and warm clothing before she comes. Did you explain to her that under UK marriage law she must wash the car every week regardless of the weather ! Laughing

Hi Alan Thank you very much for your warm Congratulations, I am hoping Li Li will arrive sometime in Febuary. I am not so sure about buying clothes in china as Li Li as she puts it likes quality which means high prices in China. In England I personally feel clothes are a lot cheaper or am I just out of touch: lol!:. As long as she arrives I really do not mind she is Amazing and makes me feel so special and I just want us together Happy in Love. I am not so sure about washing the car every week, she is not behind the door and would see through me in seconds. Li Li is not only beautiful but very clever as well and I know with her as my better half we will have a wonderful and very happy and loving marriage.
    Thank you again Steve and Li Li Very Happy Smile

CPRSCC
    Valued Contributor
    Valued Contributor

Male
    Number of posts : 527
    Where I live : Canberra, Australia
    Registration date : 2010-05-06

Post by CPRSCC on 11/11/10, 12:37 am

Don't know how I missed this, but Congratulations! Steve and Li Li. Welcome to the fold.

I posted elsewhere about my wife being a tailor so after realising that most of the clothes we buy here are made in China anyway, we now go to China with virtually empty suitcases. Even expensive clothes in China are way cheaper than elsewhere. About the only difficulty is finding sizes big enough for me - usually the largest size they have.

Wish you a long and happy life together.
    luckysteve
    Dedicated Member
    Dedicated  Member

Male

Post by luckysteve on 11/11/10, 01:20 pm

CPRSCC wrote:Don't know how I missed this, but Congratulations! Steve and Li Li. Welcome to the fold.

I posted elsewhere about my wife being a tailor so after realising that most of the clothes we buy here are made in China anyway, we now go to China with virtually empty suitcases. Even expensive clothes in China are way cheaper than elsewhere. About the only difficulty is finding sizes big enough for me - usually the largest size they have.

Wish you a long and happy life together.
    Hi Chris, Thank you very much for your warm Congratulations it is a pleasure to meet you. You are probably right about the price of clothes just me being out of touch and old , I personally are more the Matiland or Asda clothes not use to the Best . I now will have to get use to having a young Beautiful Lao Po who loves me in return not like my previous wife who just used me for her own ends. I do hope to have a very long and Happy Life I know with Li Li at least it will be Love which is all I want to Love and be Loved in return .
    Thank you again Steve and Li Li.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23/10/18, 10:38 pm