I have visited China : 9 times or more
    Registration date : 2009-10-30

Re: Work & Pensions

Post by makem on 10/11/12, 10:12 am

Derek wrote:
    makem wrote:
    Derek wrote:Hi Eric

Can I suggest that you telephone DWP on the following number:-

0845 600 0643 and pose your questions to them.

I found them very helpful recently, and can I say friendly.

When you do receive the answers to your question. please feel free to enlighten us all on the forum.

Derk

All ready in hand m8 Razz

Anyway if you found them so friendly why didn't you enlighten us?

Yes, I will post results in this thread. Han has an appointment for an interview on Monday following an online application for Job Seekers Allowance last night. They contact the applicant withing two days of making the application. You need to attend with two forms of ID and some financial evidence.

Han would love to work but for me her working is a problem as it ties us down and we don't need the money. However, we will see.

Eric.

I had only telephoned them that morning.

You make a comment "Anyway if you found them so friendly why didn't you enlighten us?" I seam to recollect in the past asking you a similar question on why did you not post something when you had found out. But no response was forth coming.

Derk

I was joking Derk.

I apologise but you do have my phone number Wink
    Robert
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 510
    Where I live : Norfolk
    I have visited China : 6 times
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Post by Robert on 10/11/12, 11:25 pm

makem wrote:Do you know Robert, I have a good mind to go through your last post and CONTRADICT everything you have said as you have taken all out of context.

However, I really wonder if it would achieve anything. This thread is totally messed up with crap which according to you, should be in the Vault. Tell Alan to move it and I will find the time.

Eric.

According to me should be in the Vault, I said that, where did I say that. Yes it as achieve what I set out to do to show how you constantly contradicting yourself trying to be superior in responding to members comments on this forum thinking you have the god give right to have members post move on on your demand. I don't think you should just apologise to Derek you should apologise to the entire membership for your superior arrogant attitude.

makem
    Senior  Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2155
    Where I live : Chelmsford, England

Post by makem on 10/11/12, 11:40 pm

Robert wrote:
    makem wrote:Do you know Robert, I have a good mind to go through your last post and CONTRADICT everything you have said as you have taken all out of context.

However, I really wonder if it would achieve anything. This thread is totally messed up with crap which according to you, should be in the Vault. Tell Alan to move it and I will find the time.

Eric.

According to me should be in the Vault, I said that, where did I say that. Yes it as achieve what I set out to do to show how you constantly contradicting yourself trying to be superior in responding to members comments on this forum thinking you have the god give right to have members post move on on your demand. I don't think you should just apologise to Derek you should apologise to the entire membership for your superior arrogant attitude.

You are getting old Robert. You have forgotten how many times you have said that abuse and arguments should made in the Vault?

I expected the word 'tell' to have an effect and have been proved right. You still hold the reins as I thought you did.

I think you read between the lines of my posts in particular and put your own personal slant on them.
    Robert
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 510
    Where I live : Norfolk
    I have visited China : 6 times
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Post by Robert on 10/11/12, 11:49 pm

Eric.

Nobody as abuse you on this thread you call it abuse because you don't like truth you expect all members to agree with you, the only member done any abusing its yourself on this thread
    makem
    Senior  Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2155
    Where I live : Chelmsford, England

Post by makem on 10/11/12, 11:53 pm

FIN

Sponsored content